* Please allow time for inspecting and documenting the vehicle when dropping off for service.
* Deposits (usually 15%) will be required to make an appointment and hold your spot for all ceramic coating and detailing services. Thank you for understanding.
* Estimates are an educated guess of the time and materials to complete a job. Every vehicle and customer presents different challenges. Vehicles scheduled and estimated via phone or vehicles in significantly worse condition than at prior assessment will have a $100 minimum charge. Failure to mention pet hair, spills, odors, biological excrements, etc. may result in a significant increase to actual price.
* Storage of a vehicle beyond the agreed upon pick up date will incur a $25/day storage fee. (Exceptions may be made for weather when communicated.)
* Pick-up & delivery services will result in a $25 charges.
* Payment due in full at time of pick-up unless prior arrangements have been agreed to.
* Child safety seats will not be installed for liability reasons.
* Please remove personal belongings. Items that normally remain in the vehicle will be set aside for cleaning and replaced. Additional fees may apply for excessive clutter.
* Personal compartments such as center consoles and glove compartments may be left undisturbed if excessively cluttered. At customer’s request items will be removed and place in a bag for the customer to sort through at a later time.
* Biological hazards including but not limited to blood, urine, feces and vomit MUST be disclosed prior to work being started. Significant additional charges do apply when dealing with biological contamination. Attempting to sneak it past the initial inspection to avoid additional fees may result in an even higher price if work has already begun.
SB3 Ceramic Coating is the best protection for your vehicle. Water instantly repels away encapsulating dirt, making your vehicle easier to clean. This hydrophobic effect is known as the self cleaning effect. Unlike traditional waxes and sealants, our coatings last for years of protection. It is applied by hand to the exterior of your car, covering it entirely, and is installed by a trained Surface Specialist.
The Enhancement polish involves enhancing clarity and gloss. Some light swirls might be removed with this package, but this is not paint correction. (2.5 Hours +)
This is suited to paint work in good condition already that have no real visible swirls and only very minor marring – the Stage 1 involves refining the paint work with a finishing polish and a finishing pad only and is generally not abrasive enough to remove swirl marks and scratches, it is then followed by a wax or paint sealant to protect the paint work. (1-3 Hours)
This is an intensive package designed to restore the condition of your vehicle to better-than-new. Vehicle with heavy scratches and swirls many times require this package to get the best results. To cut out the heavy scratches we use a heavy cutting compound. We then follow with a light compound and a fine polish to perfect the finish and maximize the gloss.